Mike is a tax manager with Lucas, Horsfall and has been in the accounting profession since 2003. With an emphasis in taxation, he works on a broad spectrum of clients, covering partnerships, C & S corporations, trusts, estates and individuals. While his clients span many industries, the majority are closely-held entities and high net worth individuals with concentrations in construction, manufacturing, restaurants, professional corporations, wealth management and real estate.
Outside of work, he also owns a Chinese fast food restaurant with his wife. In his free time, he enjoys playing volleyball and spending time with his wife and children.
Professional Qualifications and Education
- Certified Public Accountant, California
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Loyola Marymount University
- Masters of Taxation, University of Southern California
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants