Mark is an audit and accounting manager and has been with the firm since 2003 and in public accounting since 2001. Mark works with closely-held middle market companies and his areas of expertise include consolidations, manufacturing, construction, distribution, broker-dealers, and not for profit entities. He takes great pride in providing excellent accounting and auditing service and also minimally affecting the day-to-day operations of his clients while treating everyone with respect. He is not only interested in the financial statements, but also in assisting the owners, management, or board of directors by advising on processes and internal controls.
Mark studied at the University of Redlands and was a four year letterman in baseball. He also had the opportunity to study abroad at the University of Stirling in Stirling, Scotland as well as coach baseball in Munich, Germany. Mark uses his extensive travel knowledge to brew his own beer. He lives in Burbank with his wife Mary, and their twins.
- Certified Public Accountant, California
Professional Associations and Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA)
Civic and Business Associations
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Los Angeles County Library Foundation