Sam Thong is manager at Lucas Horsfall with over 8 years of experience in public accounting. He provides personal tax planning and business advisory services to privately-held companies and high net worth individuals. He has specific industry expertise in manufacturing, insurance, real estate development and construction.
Fluent in conversational Cantonese and Hakka, he operated a business in China for two years before returning to Lucas Horsfall. Sam is a native of Southern California. He currently resides in Temple City with his wife. He is an avid snowboarder and sports enthusiast. His passion for traveling has brought him to visit more than twenty-five countries across five continents.
Professional Qualifications & Education
- Certified Public Accountant, California
- Bachelor of Science in Finance, University of Southern California
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, University of Southern California
- Masters of Taxation, University of Southern California
Professional Associations and Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
Civic and Business Associations